Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 4, 2011

God's Gift To My Parents

My mother together with my brother







Gaidel 
After my parents planned to have a child and after waiting for so long my mother got pregnant. They waited for nine months and finally my mother was rushed to a small clinic on 17th of December one week before Christmas. Her first son was born named Gaidelvircel De Guzman De Leon and that baby boy is me. She loves me so much that she gave up his career to become model just to take care of me. Then she worked in a hotel just to earned money to buy all my desires. Even I don’t spent time with my mother most of the time she shows  her feelings by buying my favorite things. When I was 5 years old my mother revealed that she and my father were separated 3 years ago. After she told me that, I only see my father once a week. I was raised in a Christian family and I knew more about God during the time when  I was in preschool. Liked other children I enjoy playing with my friends outside our house. 
My brother
                                                     When I was 7 years old my half brother was born named Matthew Gatapia .Even though he is my half brother  I loved him so much that I will do anything to protect him. When I was in grade 1 I only do self study, because I’m afraid with my mother when she teaching me my lessons she shouted to just get the lesson so me so I decided to do self study. Because I don’t understood the lesson well I failed in my exams and entered summer classes. I entered summer classes until I reached grade 3.During grade 4 I learned how to play scrabble and became 1st place in our school. When I was in grade 5 I’m addicted in watching wrestling and bought some of their products. During grade 6 I won in academics competition and I was on the top 10 outstanding student Finally I finished elementary. They said that high school life was the most memorable stage in a human life. When I entered high school I change my study habits and trying my best for a high grade. When I can’t solve or answer my homeworks at home My mother is always there to teach me all the things that its not cleared to me. When I was second year high school I became a pilot class at first I don’t want in that class because all of them are smart. After months had past  I found new friends we were liked brothers and sisters because we were close to each other during the happiest moments and sadness moments. I also do my best to have I grade and after the first quarter I was ranked  17th overall. On July 29 2009 I surrendered my life to the Lord after the worship I became a born-again Christian. It change my life because of what happen I learned more about God and I began praying every night. I also joined in spiritual retreat,cell group and I also attending youth clubs When I was 13 years old, I read the bible from genesis from I Chronicles. I don’t finished it because I had no time to read it. Now I am third year student in Taytay United Methodist Christian School. For two consecutive years I was again in a pilot class. Also my grades are still moving. In 15 years living in this world I learned how to be independent. I can do all I want, liked spending time with my friends. Without the people around me I can’t accomplished my goals in. Many had moments past but more many moments will come until I reached my final journey. I became a lonely person before but now I have my friends and my God share with.
I'm LUCKY, I'm INLOVE with my bestfriend




- Thanks for reading my blog, I hope you liked it. God Bless!!!!









2 comments: